The cord to my AC adapter for my laptop has been messed up for some time. I put off getting a new one because I really didn't want to deal with it. Finally I broke down and did something stupid: I bought one off eBay because it was a lot less expensive than buying it directly from Toshiba.
Guess what: the brick (Chris's and everyone else's terminology for an AC adapter for a laptop) is already messed up. One of the cords is loose, forcing me and Chris to do the same thing as before which was constantly wiggling the cord until we saw the orange light. So I said f#$% it and decided to buy the one directly from Toshiba after wasting how much on the other one. Did I learn a lesson? I think so.
I'm going to be pretty upset if this laptop dies in the next year...
05 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's what mine did. i bought a new cord, we bought a new battery, and then a few months later it totally croaked. :(
Post a Comment