Last night, Chris and I went climbing at Vertical Endeavors (we've been trying to go a couple times a week now). I had one of my best climbing nights, or at least what felt like one of my best climbing nights. I completed a route that I have been working on for some time - I felt awesome. The end of the route is pretty difficult for me, but I got it! Now I just have to climb the whole thing without falling off in the middle :)
The night was filled with falling, scraping, burning, and bumping - it was awesome! The burning was from the rope, by the way, and not actual burning. (haha) I was definitely sore today though, with bandaids on my hand and arm, and bruises on my knees. That is truly the sign of a good night.
In other news, I finished my socks:

First, I finished them a while ago, but kept forgetting to put a picture up. And second, the answer is yes: my legs are that white.
Now I am knitting Chris a scarf to match his forest green jacket, and I've discovered it is going to take quite a while. I'm knitting with semi-small needles and worsted weight yarn. Yup, it's going to take a bit.
1 comment:
Hi! Very nice looking - you sure are keeping yourself busy - you must still be in high mode from all the running/activities during the college years. I guess you have not had any more allergy problems. Congrats on the climbing accomplishments. Love Mom
Post a Comment