20 March 2007

Just because

I realize that I haven't posted for several days now - primarily because I have been "depressed" about being back in school after spring "break." I figured I would overuse quotations marks just because...haha. At least I crack myself up with my terrible jokes and puns. Anyway, the majority of break consisted of working on school work, including reading two books and working on research for my professional paper. We're so close to the end of school, but I am getting to the point that there is so much to do that my mind is on the verge of basically shutting down. But I have successfully suppressed this for the majority of the day.

Here's the cool thing about break though - my birthday present to myself (and no, it's not the silly picture you see here - it's the brand-spankin' new winter jacket that I'm wearing):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors!