For anyone that's looked at our wedding website today (or if you've looked at a calendar!), you'll know it's six days until Chris and I get married! We're working on last minute stuff, like getting the wine (very important!), gathering supplies, etc. I'm feeling pretty good about everything now, which is great.
I'm also still working on my wedding shawl. It's getting much closer to being done, so I'm holding out hope that it will be done by next Saturday. And I bet you anything if I do get it done, it will be ridiculously hot outside and I won't be able to wear it! It will be something wonderful I made for myself though and I'll be able to wear it plenty this fall. It's been a great project for me because I find knitting so relaxing and it's a good excuse to relax a bit during the last-minute planning.
I have been itching to do some more yard work though. I have two rain barrels that are ready to be installed, but I have to modify the downspouts, level and clear out an area for the barrel, etc. I'll be doing that soon after the wedding I hope, like maybe during the week we have off! I am so excited to have some time off work! It will almost be two full weeks including the July 4th holiday (which we get to take on July 5). I only have two more days of work, and everyone will be lucky if I don't mentally check out earlier than that!
Time to run some more errands!
20 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay! we will see a lot of you guys this week - 4 days :) looking forward to it!
Post a Comment