It's less than two weeks from our wedding, and I have resigned myself to the fact that I will likely not get my shawl done. For those who didn't know, I am in the process of knitting myself a shawl for the wedding in case we have weather like we did today. I am working on the second side and it's highly unlikely that it will get finished. Mom suggested I take a day off work to work on it (granted she was saying it jokingly).
I'm super excited that I only have seven more work days to go! After that, I will be completely removed from work for almost two weeks including the July 4th holiday. I can't wait!
Both Chris and I are getting excited. We finally planned the ceremony and I can picture in my mind how everything will happen and it's wonderful. I was working on music this weekend (with the help of Mary's excellent playlist - thank you!).
See you all soon!
13 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!!
Post a Comment