I did what I said I was going to: get the invitations in the mail on Monday. Today is Monday and those invitations are in the mail. Phew!
I had a panic attack last Monday night and made a trip to Michaels at 7:30pm (making back just in time for Castle). I got half of the stuff I needed to make invitations. I continued on with the panic attack the following night with a trip to Target for the remainder of supplies. I got some pimples on my face from all the stressing out about it (which drew even more attention to my large forehead - but I was too busy freaking out to notice). Then I cut and printed, cut and printed, designed and printed, and cut and cut and cut...(it keeps going).
I spent the majority of this weekend putting everything together, and it took me up until 10:30pm last night to get everything done, but I did it and it was a wonderful feeling. It was also a major sense of accomplishment for me to design everything and put everything together by my goal date (that's one of the only things I've done on time and it felt damn good).
Look for the invitations in the mail. I realized after putting them in the mailbox a block away that I maybe should have had each weighted to make sure one stamp would do it...so my apologies if you end up having to pay a little bit or if the invites are delayed because they get sent back to me (at least it will give you plenty of laughs).
FYI - I've become what I didn't want to be: the bride that talks about her wedding all the time. The problem is that's basically all I'm doing!
29 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! Relax and enjoy the details - don't stress.
Our invite arrived and it looks lovely! Don't stress out. I'm sure you have this marriage thing totally under control!
Sure! You could be the first...
Post a Comment