I did finally crochet some new potholders for us:
20 February 2010
Continuously sick
I've been sick for a while now - it's getting really old. It's basically been a bad cold, but it coming knocked me out and I've had to take a few days off work (eek!). Banjo's been enjoying stealing my body heat as we snuggle on the couch. In my efforts to not go crazy, I've tried to be productive at something, like finishing a book I'm reading or knitting, but I've done a lot of zoning out. That's been the worst part. Banjo likes tearing apart Kleenex though (he's not picky if it's used or not). That's the second worst part.
I did finally crochet some new potholders for us:
The turtles remind me of Longville - Turtle Racing Capital of the World. haha
I did finally crochet some new potholders for us:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute - Hope you are feeling better
Post a Comment