I unfortunately didn't go to Barb Rassat; I instead went to a place on Snelling that I can get to by bus. I got my hair cut by a trainee, which meant it took a little bit longer, but it was way cheaper and she had fun styling my hair afterwards. I know it looks a bit flat in the picture, but it looks much better in person. I like it a lot! Is it weird that when I was looking in the mirror after she dried my hair, I saw my mother? All I could think of is I look like my mom did in high school!
This weekend will be filled with clearing out lilacs - we are likely going to get our fence started later this coming week (eek!). They came out to stake the property lines, so now it's my turn to clear out the way. We had the second coversation with the neighbors and they said it was fine for the workers to have space to move around on their property, which is good.
I'm excited to get a fence because I'm mega excited for Banjo to be able to run around free! I guess this means we need to get lattice for under the deck...
4 comments:
Nice
Cute - I wish I could get a good haircut. I am afraid to try the place in Remer. I keep remembering the time in Walker when I came back blonde. A lot of people have a hard time listening when you tell them what you want.
Cute doo. I think you should leave the lattice off the deck. It is a cool place for Banjo to rest underneath. Big Adventure! Unless he uses it to hide from you when you have to go to work.
It looks great in person. Regarding the deck, we are just putting lattice on the one side so he cannot escape the yard via the deck...
Post a Comment