26 August 2009

Burning cookies

It took me only two batches of cookies to burn them to a crisp. I didn't hear the timer go off and when I realized how long it had been, it was too late. The cookies came out dark brown/black and smoldering. I am very grateful for all of the windows we have! Kim - I would wait for the next round of cookies; the next round will turn out better.

I have my craft room set up and am following some leads on dining room tables. Chris knew I wouldn't be able to resist getting one sooner rather than later. I've been scouring Craigslist and found one we both like - I'm waiting to hear back from the seller.

Chris set up the DVD player and speakers last night. It was great being able to watch a movie without worrying about the noise! Banjo was loony - here are a couple of pictures (maybe someday soon I'll take pictures of the house...):

1 comment:

gina said...

Sad about the cookies, but the organizing sounds good :)