07 November 2007

Addicted...to a show?

I'm addicted to Grey's Anatomy, a drama about a whole bunch of surgical doctors. I cry at least once every couple of episodes. I always used to laugh at my mom for being all emotional sometimes, but I get emotional over a TV show. I don't know what it is. It's like that scene in Sleepless in Seattle where Meg Ryan and Rosie O'Donnell are watching and crying An Affair to Remember- that is so me.

I kind of feel silly about it, but I love watching so much. I was looking forward to coming home and watching disc 3 as soon as I left for work (maybe that's just because I was at work). Thought some of you might get a kick on how girly I can be.

2 comments:

Kimmi said...

I was crying so hard last night watching disc 3 (4th episode on the disc). I went to swim class and everyone asked me what was wrong...I hear ya...we can cry together :)

Christopher Mitchell said...

be honest - It is a soap opera with high production value ... not that there's anything wrong with that!