10 September 2007

Wedding Time

My cousin's wedding was last Saturday, and Chris and I got all gussied up for it. Here's proof of just how cute we were:Wait a minute....that's not the right one.....
That's better!

I have to admit that even though it's a pain in the ass to get all dressed up like that (all the finger-and toenail painting is hard work!), it was fun to swish my skirt.

It was fun to see my cousin get married, the helpless romantic he is. His new wife Ann looked amazingly elegant and beautiful. It was neat to see my aunt and uncle (his dad and stepmom) get all emotional - big day for them too. Oh, and it was really great to see my dad in his outfit (hahaha - gotcha Dad!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gussied up??? I don't see any polish on the tongue. Why, in my day, we used to really get gussied up!