08 September 2007

Close to Fall!

I am super excited for the fall weather: sweaters, pretty leaves, crisp mornings. And it's just around the corner. I went for a bike ride this morning down to Minnehaha Falls Park, and the crispness in the air was delightful. I can breathe so much easier and fall means my allergies get better. Woohoo!

We're off to my cousin's wedding this afternoon, which should be fun because it's going to be huge, but that also means that I have to look cute. So I should probably be painting my fingernails right now (that hasn't happened in a loooonnnnggggg time). Hopefully we'll get some good pictures (better get some good ones because it's rare for me and Chris to get all dressed up like this!). I don't know that people will even recognize me (hahaha).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will. You will be the young woman with the painted finger nails. Gonna do the toes too?

Anonymous said...

You both looked very nice. It was good to see you both. Sorry if I didn't talk much, I was really tired by the end of the day.