16 June 2012

Marathon Finisher!

I have officially completed a marathon!  My time was 4:46:26 in the 36th annual Grandma's Marathon.

I will write a longer post later this weekend, but I want you to know I had a fun time and was blown away  by the support.  I was so excited that Chris, Kim and Sue (along with Banjo) cheered me on along the course, and my parents came out to cheer me on too!  Thank you for believing in me and cheering me on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auntie Con says
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I am amazed at what you can do when you set your mind to it. Opens up a whole new world of possibilities doesn't it? Can't wait to read more details on the blog.
I looked for you on the news.....

Anonymous said...

Kit-Kat says
Mew mew mew
WOO HOO MEW
WOO HOO MEW
WOO HOO MEW
You GO girl!!!!!