28 June 2011

Happy (belated) anniversary

Our one-year anniversary came and went. It's fun to think about how much fun it was to celebrate our Anniversary 0 with many of you last year. One of the fun parts of Anniversary 1 was opening the note cards from the wedding. Thank you for all the wonderful (and sometimes completely silly) notes!

These past few weeks have been a whirlwind of activity - Chris and I went camping and hiking at Teddy Roosevelt National Park over a long weekend (pictures coming soon). This past weekend, we drove up to Grand Marais to meet up with family friends in town from PA. And almost every night in between has been filled with friends and/or family. It has been a lot of fun!

I'm very much looking forward to the three-day weekend. Lots to do around the house (everything that's been piling up over the past few weeks) and lots of relaxing to catch up on. I will post photos of all the plants soonish. My potatoes-in-a-trash-can experiment is going much better than I ever imagined: the plants are about a foot above the top of the can already and growing strong!

No comments: