24 February 2011

Off to 70 degrees...

We're off to Texas! We leave in about 20 minutes and I'm finally getting excited. I've been feeling more stressed out than anything. The rule of the universe seems to be that everything piles up immediately before a trip and this experience was no exception. Work was crazy the last few days and it felt like the week FLEW by at home too.

Banjo's in Farmington, and it was extremely difficult for me to leave him. I was crying on the way back home, which was unexpected. I felt bad because he had a stressful week and then I left him at Grandma and Grandpa's (thank you for watching him!). I know he'll be fine, but it's more that I miss him. We haven't even left yet!

I'm looking forward to starting a new book and starting another sock pattern (for myself this time). I'm most looking forward to visiting the Klinks!

2 comments:

gina said...

Have fun! :) You should focus on time spent with friends - Banjo will have a great time in Farmington with the other dogs & will be excited for your return. No stress. Just like you told me Tues :D

Mom said...

Hope you have a great trip - think of us here in the cold! Banjo will be thrilled to see you again.