Congratulations to Autumn and James! May you continue to grow together and enjoy sharing your lives with one another!
We got to go to New Jersey for our friends' wedding a couple of weekends ago and it was wonderful. The ceremony was beautiful, the reception was a blast, and I had an amazing time. I more thoroughly appreciate all of the effort that goes into a wedding, especially when I see friends going through a lot of the same struggles I went through. It is a great feeling to see it all come together.
In addition to celebrating, we spent time in Pennsylvania visiting family and family friends. I immensely enjoyed hearing Mom Mom's stories and I loved relaxing (and often eating) with Cheryl and Jabbour (thank you again!). Although I felt like all I did was eat over the course of the week, that made it feel more like home. I was very excited that I got to truly meet family friends when we visited. The first time we met, I had a horrible migraine, which meant I got to say 'hi' and 'goodnight.' We really are connected to some great people. And I was extremely excited to enter the wonderful Josh Early candy store, scratch that, candy paradise. Yum yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment