Hmm...almost a whole month without posting anything...
I've been attempting to focus. I feel like my mind is pulling me in a lot of different directions and I can't seem to choose that direction (or keep up!). Part of the reason is that I find myself going through a cycle of liking my job for a bit and then not liking my job for a while. I'm now in the phase of liking it again, mainly because I'm deciding what I work on and I basically haven't had any interruptions for about three weeks. It's been quite fantastic.
I've been lacking a big goal. This spring, it was gardening and the wedding. Now I'm left with a large chunk of time (which one would think I would use to write all of my thank-you's from the wedding). I have been thinking about new endeavors, but I need to think about it more. I have been knitting a bunch, which is quite fun. I am working on Kim's Christmas stocking (which is technically her gift from last Christmas). I'm also been knitting for myself - I have a new scarf and am working on a neck warmer - it turns out when I have short hair, my neck tends to get chilly!
I've also been biking to work often, which is fantastic with my short hair cut. I've noticed I'm a stronger biker and have been slowly improving my speed. It gives me time to think about things and to enjoy the fall leaves changing color.
Next week, Chris and I are headed out to Pennsylvania for our friends' wedding and to visit family. I am super excited about the wedding and seeing them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We have a lot of leaves on the ground already! Hope you guys have fun on your trip - say "Hi" to Grandma from us (and all others we have meet) Love Mom
Post a Comment