04 July 2010

Happy 4th

Banjo is not so happy.  He doesn't like the sounds of the fireworks.  He is staying extremely close to Chris and I and won't even go explore outside.  He said, "No thanks."

Chris is "enjoying" the new Super Mario Bros game for the Wii.  I say enjoying in quotes because he seems a bit frustrated with himself at times, and I'm learning my wifely duties by not saying anything.  Sorry for ratting you out Topher! 

I've been getting some knitting done.  I knit a cute little baby hat (looks like a pumpkin), finished a Nalgene bottle holder I started on back in March, and started on another project.  But what I have to balance it against is watching The Wire.  We're on the last season, and while this season hasn't been as gripping as previous seasons, it's still a damn good show.  I've been seeing a lot of the same kinds of budget crises as what happens at the City.  It's really interesting.   

Happy 4th!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Do you have another Polly on your hands? Did you see any fireworks? Love Mom

gina said...

we left our boys in the cabin while we watched fireworks - not sure what they would have thought...

haven't played that one - any fun?